"Opening our classroom to the world and letting the world come into our classroom."

DIARI CURRICULAR 6

3rd Term PLANNING CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES
2nd Term PLANNING CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES
1st Term PLANNING CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES for all levels

Monday 16 March 2020

CORONAVIRUS?

 A weird word has popped into our lives: coronavirus. Everybody is talking about it , we are going to sing it 


"My neighbourhood" by Paula and Isaac


"In these times we are living, boys and girls have to be locked up in their homes.  My neighbours in front of my house, live in small flats and the kids are not as lucky as we are to have a big garden where we can play, run and ride a bike.  So we try to have a fun time for them every day and at 20:00 we put songs on the music player, at full volume, we put on costumes and the whole family dances.  Then my neighbours put the flashlight on their cell phone and dance like we’re on a disco.  Then we all clap together. I think that’s how we make the boys and girls in my neighborhood a little happier" 

by Paula Fortuny

"This spring is a little sad because of the pandemic.  The children who live in the building in front of my house have been unable to go outside for many days, in a very small apartment.  So that they are not so sad, every evening at 8 o'clock we play happy songs.  All my family puts on costumes and we go out on the terrace of my house to dance to try to give a fun moment to other families who are my neighbors.  We also do it for my mother because she works long hours at Bellvitge Hospital and so when she comes home, with music we make her not sad."

by Isaac Fortuny

No comments:

Post a Comment